It’s Friday and I’m exhausted, excited, and cheerful all at once. I don’t exactly have a layout of card to share with you today, because the one that I was working on last night is just waiting on my desk for something to “click” I hate it when that happens, but I know I’ll love it when it’s done. After this post, that’s what I’m going to work on. :) Okay, random things… go!
1. Haul Video. I made this quick haul video about the fantastic new Hero Arts things I picked up from Simon Says Stamp the other week. They’re so pretty! I’m in love. I can’t wait to play more with them.
Oh, and speaking of Hero Arts- there’s a 90 Minute Scramble over on the Hero Arts Flickr group tonight at 9 PM PST. I’ll be there, so join in if you can! You can join me in a glass of wine and cardmaking. Ha.
2. Joy’s Giveaway. My friend Joy is having a fantastic giveaway over at her fantastic blog to celebrate its one year anniversary. Check it out! (You don’t have to enter, though, cause I want to win! Hehe.) Here’s a pic of what she’s giving away:
And if you don’t follow her blog yet, you really should! She’s one of my favorite stampers and totally rocks everything she does. :) Not to mention that you get to hear her awesome Aussie accent in her videos. That’s my favorite!
3. Papertrey Ink Sneaks. If you’re a PTI lover (ehem…. stalker) like me, you probably are aware that Nichole Heady posts sneaks of the upcoming sets from the 5th to the 9th before the countdown to release. Well this month is all about birthdays, and I can tell by just the sneaks that I’m going to be in some serious shopping trouble. Hehe. I can’t wait to see what the DT has cooked up for this release. I’m always impressed and amazed at their talent. Seriously, a birthday tags collection and a birthday treats collection? And new number dies, and a new inside and out, and probably a mat stack 3 collection. Oy. Trouble, trouble!
4. Onion goggles. After almost losing a finger (not really) from crying intensely while chopping an onion the other night (that part’s true), I bought these. They’ll be in the post from amazon with my textbooks for this semester. No more onion eyes! Those tears hurt!
5. Just kidding, I do have a card! Today’s the perfect day to share this one because it’s soooo cold. It’s perfect for the current Lawnclippings Challenge! You have until Wednesday, by the way, to enter your snowy card. We would love to see you join in!
This is pretty simple and quick to whip up. Just some stamped snowflakes on some cream cardstock, washi tape, and my sentiment with the stitched border. I love the way Frosties by Lawn Fawn makes such great backgrounds!
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft and Vintage Cream), Stamps- Lawn Fawn (Frosties and Sophie’s Sentiments), Washi tape- American Crafts, Ink- Ranger (Jenni Bowlin Studios in Spice Tin and Distress Ink in Tea Dye), Thread- DMC.
Thank you for stopping by! Make sure you check out the links above and have a great, crafty, relaxing Friday night!