It’s time again for another Lawnscaping challenge! Lawnscaping is a fab new challenge blog that has new challenges every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month and is a place where all of us can join in and share our love for Lawn Fawn stamps. (And of course, there are prizes!) This challenge, #2, is to CASE one of Kelly‘s cards… Mrs. Lawn Fawn herself! I love, love, love her style and have so many of her cards saved to my favorites in google reader, so I’m in love with this challenge. Here’s Kelly’s card that I used as inspiration:
Isn’t her card amazing? You can view her orignal post for this card here. Thanks for all the inspiration, Kelly! Here’s my take:
I made the background out of three pieces of patterned paper and then used the center part as a focal point for my banner from Bannerific. I love the summery look. :) Warm weather, where are you?
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist), Patterned Paper- October Afternoon (Modern Homemaker 8 by 8 pad), Stamps- Lawn Fawn (Bannerific and Sophie’s Sentiments), Ink- Ranger (Brown Sugar by Jenni Bowlin Studios and Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz).
Make sure to check out all of the fabulous cards by the rest of the Lawnscaping Design Team:
- The Lawnscaping Challenge Blog
- Kelly Marie’s Blog – for your inspiration for this challenge
- Lawn Fawn – buy pretty stamps that you see used in the challenge!
- Laurel Beard – Co-Founder of the challenge blog
- Lynnette Kauffman – Co-Founder of the challenge blog and Lawn Fawn DT Member
- Ashley Nguyen Newell – DT Member
- Christiana Reuling – DT Member
- Britta Swiderski – DT Member (me)
- Ayana Posadas – This Month’s Guest Designer
So what are you waiting for? Head over to the challenge blog and get started! All you need to do is find a card of Kelly’s that inspires you and create a card based off of it. Easy. :) Can’t wait to see what you create!
See you later today for Video Tutorial Monday!