It’s time for another challenge over at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog, and I’m so excited to share what I’ve created for it. The theme for this challenge is LOVE… you can create any project related to the idea of love and, of course, it’s always good to use some Lawn Fawn stamps. :) Here’s my take on the challenge:
Everything but the card base started out as cream cardstock- even the heart. Love my distress inks!
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream and Pure Poppy), Stamps- Lawn Fawn (Bannerific, Sophie’s Sentiments and Bake Me a Cake), Ink- Ranger (Distress Inks in Barn Door, Fired Brick, Old Paper, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo) and Tsukineko (Memento Black).
Make sure to check out all of the fabulous cards by the rest of the Lawnscaping Design Team:
- The Lawnscaping Challenge Blog
- Lawn Fawn – buy pretty stamps that you see used in the challenge!
- Laurel Beard – Co-Founder of the challenge blog
- Lynnette Kauffman – Co-Founder of the challenge blog and Lawn Fawn DT Member
- Ashley Nguyen Newell – DT Member
- Christiana Reuling – DT Member
- Britta Swiderski – DT Member (me)
- Karen Baker – This Month’s Guest Designer
Hope you’ll join in! When you post your link to your blog post on the challenge blog, you’ll be entered in to win a Lawn Fawn set of your choice. :) Good luck and happy creating!