I’m very excited to bring you today’s bonus Lawnscaping challenge. Yes, we will be posting another one on Monday (#6), but this one is exciting because we’re using the same inlinkz as Wee Memories. Therefore, entering into the challenge on either of the blogs enters you in for both prizes. Woohoo! Read about the challenge over at Wee Memories or Lawnscaping. The theme for this challenge is cute and cuddly. My favorite!
Here’s my card:
It was a little strange for me, because I colored outside the lines. In fact, I’m kind of still having a panic attack over it. Ha! I love those letter stickers and the paper, though. Yum!
Supplies: Cardstock – Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream and Kraft), Patterned Paper – Studio Calico (Countryside Collection), Stamp – Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Snow), Markers – Copic (thanks to my friend, Kathy, for letting me borrow her browns! She’s also joining in this challenge with us!), Letter Stickers – Glitz, Ink – Tsukienko (Memento Black) and Ranger (Tea Dye Distress Ink), Thread – DMC, Rhinestones – Michael’s.
Make sure to check out all of the adorable cards by the rest of the Lawnscaping Design Team:
- The Lawnscaping Challenge Blog
- Lawn Fawn – buy pretty stamps that you see used in the challenge!
- Laurel Beard – DT Member
- Lynnette Kauffman – DT Member
- Ashley Nguyen Newell – DT Member
- Christiana Reuling – DT Member
- Ayana Posadas – Our Brand-New DT Member!
- Britta Swiderski – DT Member (me)
Also, make sure to check out the Wee Memories design team’s blogs over at the Wee Memories blog.
Also, don’t forget the lovely, amazingly talented guest designers. (Did I mention that they are amazing?!)
- Kelly Marie Alvarez – Lawn Fawn Owner Extraordinaire
- Kathy Racoosin – Her attention to detail is out-of-this-world (and she’s also hilarious in person. Random fact. ;) )
Make sure to hop over to all of the other blogs and check out the amazing cards. It’s so wonderful to be surrounded by such amazing talent! Love. Thanks for stopping by today! I’ll be back again later today with my No-Stress Distress Inks #10.. you know, the one that was supposed to go up on Thursday? Ha. I’ve been a bit behind lately…