1. I really want to see the movie Bridesmaids. It’s getting pretty good reviews and is from the creators of Knocked Up and 40 Year-Old Virgin, so I bet I’ll like it. Now I just need to get some friends together. Like, girls. I don’t think my guy roommates are too crazy about going to see it. Ha.
2. I leave for Florida on Friday. Yippee! I’m trying not to freak out about all the things I have to do before then, but I’m so excited to see my family and be on vacation that it hardly even matters to me how long my to-do list is.
The flower is from American Crafts, and the sentiment is one of my favorite sets from Paper Smooches. Those sentiments are sooo gorgeous.
Supplies: Cardstock – Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stamps – Kaiser Craft (Bubble Wrap Background) and Paper Smooches (Pretty Phrases), Ink – Tsukineko (Memento Black) and Ranger (Distress Ink in Pumice Stone and Black Soot), Buttons – Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet Vintage Buttons), Thread – DMC (712 Cream), Flower – American Crafts (Lovely Lady Peachy Keen Details).
4. I’ve decided that I’m going to get a spray tan this week so that I don’t blind anyone when I wear shorts next week in Florida. Ha! Going for a “healthy glow” here.
5. I ordered groceries for delivery yesterday and had them delivered today. They use dry ice to keep frozen things frozen… and now I have dry ice. Jake and I are going to have a good time doing science experiments tonight. I’m legitimately wayyy to excited.
6. I picked my camera! It’ll be here on Tuesday, and I’m super excited to try it out. From everything that I’ve read about it, I think it’ll be a really good choice for me. I will give you a full review later next week when I’ve had some time to play. Thank you so much for all of the information and suggestions on camera choices!
7. I’m loving the Lawn Fawn sneaks and the PTI current release wayyyy too much. I must resist until I’m back from vacation, but oh dear! I’m in trouble. Credit card, hear my roar. ;)