All About Stamping Lesson 6 – My Cute Stamps

Welcome back to another lesson! I hope you’re not learning too much this week ;) Lots of videos are going up all over the place on my website! Hehe. I’m also hard at work at a lot of awesome behind-the-scenes things that I’m not quite aloud to share yet, but that will all come with time. Trust me, I’m definitely keeping busy enough for two of me around here! I’ve had a migraine all day, and that’s definitely not what I need right now. That to-do list just keeps on growing. Sigh.

But I’m here and I’m excited to feature this lesson’s company: My Cute Stamps. This is an awesome company and I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves for their next stamp release. They have the cutest images! Here’s the video for today:

Watch Here | Watch on YouTube | Watch in HD | Subscribe to My Channel

Here is the cute card for today. I love how this turned out!

Yes, those pieces took a while to cut out, but you can see that the effect is worth it. I love this technique for all types of stamps. :)

Supplies: Cardstock – Papertrey Ink (Kraft and Vintage Cream), Patterned paper – Basic Grey (Sweet Threads 6 by 6 pad), Stamps – My Cute Stamps (Tea Party), Ink – Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo Black) and Ranger (Pumice Stone Distress Ink), Border Punch – Fiskars (Scalloped Sentiment), Corner Rounder – We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper), Black Marker – Copic Multiliner.

Here’s the free printable PDF for today’s lesson:

Oh! And I can’t forget to mention how excited I am that the lovely Hero Arts chose one of my cards for their Social Club today. It’s actually one of my favorite cards of all time, and it also features paper piecing. ;) Here’s the card that they feature (you can view the original blog post for it here):

Thanks, Hero! That made my day. Be sure to check back tomorrow; I have a fun post planned! I got my new business cards yesterday and can’t wait to share them with you. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’ve been trying really hard to keep up with questions in the comments, so make sure to check the comment you left if you’re looking for an answer. :) Hope your week is going well!

Love,
Britta

11 Comments

Filed under Tutorials

11 Responses to All About Stamping Lesson 6 – My Cute Stamps

1. 1
    Hila says:

amazing cards!! thank u for the lovely videos.

Hila,
    Israel

2. 2
    Holly Saveur says:

GORGEOUS!!
    Both cards are so beautiful and fun!

3. 3
    Kary says:

Hi Britta! Wow, your blog is amazingly fun!! Love your paper-pieced card and your Hero Arts card too. Congrats!!
    Thanks lots for your sweet comment on my blog – so glad you stopped by so in turn I could find you ;) I’ll be back for more… {hugs}

4. 4
  5. 5
    Alice Shaw says:

Good morning. Whoa! What an intricate and sweet tea party card – and doing it with a migraine! Yikes!
    I looked at your pretty flower card and thought the little circles were eyelets. Really neat card. Good job.
    Your videos are a refreshing spot in my day. Thank you for your hard work. :)

6. 6
    Shelly says:

I had fun “making” the tea party card with you (in my imagination!) Great close up shots too. Sorry about the migraine! Find some time to take a break….. I know…. “ha, ha” :)

7. 7
    Natasha says:

Hey Brit, ouch; sorry about the migraine :(
    Thank you sooooooo much for using this stamp set!!! I’ve had it for about a year and a half and have only made 2 cards with it so far, despite my love for it!
    Thanks for the inspiration, and hope you feel better soon :)
    Tasha x

8. 8
    JeanD says:

Very cute card in the video, and the one from the hero Arts Blog is really lovely too. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration.

9. 9

Hi and hope your migraine is better!
    Love the super-cute tea party card – great video as ever ;)
    Congrats on the Hero spot btw… I love that card of yours too! Rx

10. 10

[...] Visit Britta Swiderski’s blog for a great video on how to use paper piercing with your stamps and patterned paper to make this sweet birthday card. [...]

11. 11

[...] Shout out to Craft Gossip for featuring my All About Stamping lesson #6 (My Cute Stamps and paper piecing) on their blog today. Thanks, Craft [...]