It’s time again for another Lawnscaping challenge, and I think you’re really going to want to join in on this one. Not only can you win a $25 gift certificate to our lovely sponsor Simon Says Stamp, but the theme is one you’re going to love:
Isn’t this a great challenge?! Here’s what I came up with:
It’s just the present from Lawn Fawn’s Bows & Holly stamped in JBS Spice Tin ink on paper from the Hello Luscious 6 by 6 paper pad from Basic Grey as the main focus. Super quick to do but the layers add so much to a CAS card like this.
Supplies: Cardstock – Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream and Enchanted Evening), Patterned Paper – Basic Grey (Hello Luscious 6 by 6 pad), Stamps – Lawn Fawn (Bows & Holly and Year One), Ink – Ranger (Jenni Bowlin Studios ink in Spice Tin), Corner Rounder – We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper).
And here are all of the links that you need to check out. Our DT has got it going on!
- Lawn Fawn – buy pretty stamps that you see used in the challenge!
- Simon Says Stamp – our lovely sponsor for this challenge
- Laurel Beard – DT Coordinator and Member
- Ashley Nguyen Newell – DT Member
- Ayana Posadas – DT Member
- Christiana Reuling – DT Member
- Lynnette Kauffman – DT Member
- Britta Swiderski – DT Member (me)
- Vera Yates – This Month’s Guest Designer
I hope you enjoy the DT’s wonderful creations and will join us by playing along in the next week. We’d love to have ya! I’ll be back later today with the Video Tutorial Monday for this week and some sharing from the casino. Hehe. Thank you for stopping by today!