Hi there! It’s the third Monday of the month, so it’s time to share my card with you for the next Lawnscaping Challenge. This challenge’s theme is paper piecing… so get out your stamps, scissors and your favorite paper and let’s get started!
I love those border dies that I used on the edge – they’re the Classic Petal Edgeabilities by Spellbinders and they rock. I cut of a part of the card front with the outline die and then made sure to put a piece of patterned paper on the inside of the card to complete the look.
The amazing and fantastic Lawn Fawn is our sponsor for this challenge. The winner will recieve a stamp set of their choice thanks to the fab people over at Lawn Fawn! Make your own creation inspired by this challenge theme and add it to the inlinkz widget on this challenge post over at the Lawnscaping blog to enter. :)
Here are your links for this week:
- Laurel Beard – DT Coordinator and Member
- Ayana Posadas – DT Member
- Christiana Reuling – DT Member
- Lynnette Kauffman – DT Member
- Melania Deasy – DT Member
- Vera Yates – DT Member
- Britta Swiderski – DT Member (me)
- Laurie Willison – This Month’s Guest Designer