Hi there! I mentioned recently that I just got in an order from Simon Says Stamp, so I wanted to share a little haul video with you to show you what I’m really excited about. I know I really enjoy watching haul videos and living vicariously through people, so hopefully you feel the same way. If you don’t want to be enabled, I won’t have my feelings hurt if you just skip watching this video. ;) Note that below the video in this post is a full, clickable list of links to all of the products I mention. Hope that helps make your next shopping trip to Simon Says a little easier. Hehe!
Products shown in the video:
Since we’re on the idea of shopping today, I thought I’d share some of my favorite things I’ve been “shopping” for ideas from lately. A.K.A. what’s inspiring me today. Most of this comes from things I’ve found in my google reader, and since I keep marking them as unread, I figured I better share them! Here’s a list of twelve things inspiring me today:
5. Tina from Traveling Mama shared some of her clothing pins, and I’m in love with this necklace
6. I’m always a fan of papercutting, and this display by Annie Vought on papertastebuds is stunning
7. This short wedding dress roundup on Brooklyn Bride has me swooning. This dress in particular is stunning. I would love this dress in a bright color!
8. Lawn Fawn’s inspiration week this week is full of inspiration. I especially loved the My Cup of Tea post. Chari’s and Lea’s creations rocked my world!
9. I can’t get enough of letterpress in bright colors, like these birthday invitations featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper
10. I was lucky enough to see Kathy working on these cards in person. She’s my favorite, and the cards rock, too.
12. I’m a long time follower of Lucy’s Attic 24 blog, and she’s starting a new ripple blanket with many others at the same time. I’m so tempted to join in; these blankets are soooo pretty!
I meant to only list 5 inspiring things, but I had to stop myself at 12. Wow, the amount of pure talent in this world never ceases to amaze me. :) I hope you’ve found your own bit of inspiration today and have a happy Thursday. It’s almost the weekend. Yippee! Thanks for stopping by today.