Hi there! It’s the first Monday of the month, so it’s time to share my card with you for the next Lawnscaping Challenge. This challenge’s theme is cards that say “thanks.” I know I always love to have lots of these kinds of cards on hand. You can never say “thank you” enough. :)
For this card, I combined the Many Thanks set from Lawn Fawn with cute little cupcakes from Bake Me a Cake and colored the images with memento markers. I’ve been loving those markers lately for bright, bold colors! (Check out the supply list at the bottom of this post for the specific ones I used.)
I almost feel like the cupcakes are dancing. Maybe the happy dance? Hehe!
The very awesome Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us this round, so make sure to go check out their phenomenal store and even make a purchase to support this wonderful company. Thank you, Simon Says, for sponsoring us! Head over to the Lawnscaping blog to add your dimensional creation to our linky tool in the challenge post, and you’ll be entered to win this:
Here are your links for this challenge:
- Laurel Beard – DT Coordinator and Member
- Ayana Posadas – DT Member
- Christiana Reuling – DT Member
- Lynnette Kauffman – DT Member
- Melania Deasy – DT Member
- Tamara Laan – Our Newest DT Member!
- Vera Yates – DT Member
- Britta Swiderski – DT Member (me)
- Jennifer McGuire – This Month’s Wonderful Guest Designer