Hello from a very rainy Minneapolis! I’m staying in my pajamas all day but getting a lot of work done. I have some projects getting started that I’m really excited to share with you! I have a fun idea for tomorrow’s Tip & Tricks video, so I’m off to do that after finishing this post.
Today’s card is one I made with a stamp that I don’t use nearly enough, the K5571 Pom Pom Flower from Hero Arts. It’s really cute and perfect for some simple Copic coloring. Here’s what I put together with this little beauty of a flower:
I cut out the flower with a border around it for two reasons: (1) it looks good, and (2) it gives the stem stability to stand on its own. I popped it up against a nice dark brown background (isn’t the Mocha color from Hero Arts soooo gorgeous?!) and a fun distressed wonky scallop border die cut inked with Broken China Distress Ink and then flicked with water for a fun texture. I just love how simple but vibrant this card is.
Now for today’s giveaway. It’s a good one – flat-rate shipping boxes full of product! Here are the rules. Please note the exception of US only that applies for this giveaway. (The boxes weigh several pounds and would be incredibly expensive to ship overseas.)
- To enter, leave a comment on today’s post in order to win today’s prize.
- Only one comment per person on each post, please.
- For this prize only, only US entries, please. These boxes are really big and heavy! Don’t worry, all of the other giveaways this week are open to everyone around the world (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3). There will be a big giveaway tomorrow as well!
- Comments will close at 11:59 pm CDT on Sunday, May 27th.
- Winners will be posted on Tuesday, May 29th here on my blog.
- Good luck!
There will be two winners today to help spread the love. Check out all of those awesome items included in the boxes! These pictures aren’t set in stone, either – I’m sure I’ll find a few other things laying around that will fit in the boxes before I send them off. :)
To enter to win, leave a comment below. If you would like to, tell me what your favorite type of lettering is. Are you a stamp kind of gal, handwritten, mini stickers or a thickers person (or something else)? I’d love to hear your answers and some of your favorites!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I’ll be back tomorrow with my very favorite giveaway and another Tips & Tricks video. You’re going to like this one a lot! :)