I’m here, the weather is glorious (it’s only a 60 degree warmer, no big deal) and I’m going to Disneyland tomorrow. Man, I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to bring you all of the details from the CHA show floor. Follow along with my trip live here on instagram and twitter. I’m also using the hashtag #BrittaAtCHA so that you can see the whole trip, meals and non-crafty events included.
I also wanted to share a few more pre-show favorites. In no particular order, here are some more things I’m excited to see:
- Let’s Polka by Lawn Fawn – This is Lawn Fawn’s first go at a true basics line, and I think they knocked it out of the park. The color choices are on trend and happy (as always), and the patterns are basic but not boring. I’m in love!
- Doily Stencils by The Crafter’s Workshop – TCW460 Ring Doily, TCW461 Rosetta, TCW462 Stained Glass and TCW463 Byzantine are all something a little different in the stencil world and will be fantastic for cardmakers, Project Lifers and scrapbookers to add a ton of texture to your projects. Rosetta is my favorite of the bunch – it’s almost royal in appearance!
- Love You More Collection by Elle’s Studio – I LOVE hearts. I mean, you probably knew that, but the first paper of this collection had me at hello. Hearts, love and that punch of aqua make me all so happy.
- New Colors of Mid-Tone Shadow Inks by Hero Arts (catalog) – These continue to be my favorite colored inks, day in and day out. New to the lineup are Ultra pink (a nice light fuchsia-pink), Lemon Yellow (bright and sunny yellow), Lime Green (a little darker and yellower than Green Hills), Dark Quartz (a perfect peachy orange companion, a bit darker than Fresh Peach) and Black (the perfect chalkboard black). You can order them all now from Simon Says and Ellen Hutson!
- Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley for Ranger – Additions this line include 6 new shades of Ink Sprays (loooove Polished Jade, Slate Grey and Pomegranate Seed), some really great basic stencils (Favorites: Shattered, Bubbles and Triangles) and more stamps (the hat couture stamps are fantastic).
- Mini Ink Blending Tool and Mini Distress Inks by Tim Holtz for Ranger – Starting out with Distress Inks just got a whole lot more affordable (YAY!). Not only are the new tools and inks incredibly cute, but these will be great to add to any ink lover’s arsenal. I can’t wait to see how the round, mini blending tools work in person! Pre-order the new minis now at Simon Says!
- Style Board by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper – the paper collection itself is on par with what we’ve seen from Maggie over the past few releases (trendy, slightly vintage but this time with a focus on fashion), but there are some really excellent embellishments that caught my attention. I can’t wait to try out the gold foil stickers, the phrase stamp and the washi tape. This might be my favorite release yet from Maggie.
- Favorite Things by Heidi Swapp – This new line from Heidi Swapp is an up-to-date look at the classic Heidi Swapp style. What really caught my attention in this collection where the embellishments: those puffy shape stickers are on my must-haves list.