Hey friends. On Thursday, I head out to California (helllllooooo good weather!) to attend the 2014 CHA Mega Show. I’ll be connected starting from now through the end of the show on the 14th, sharing looks into what’s coming up next in the crafting world.
I finally had a day off yesterday, and today became a Cold Day when it was literally so cold (-35 degrees F) that neither my nor Jake’s car would start. So I’ve started researching, gathering and reporting. The sneaks and reveals from our favorite companies are rolling out hard and fast, and I want to share some things I’m really excited to see about in person. Source links and a brief description are listed below!
- American Crafts #Summer collection – the multi-sized flair and color choices in this collection seem to be super on-trend.
- Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night collection – this new company from Heidi Sonbol will be launching at the show, and I’m liking the Date Night collection for its fantastic neutral gray and vintage-inspired patterns. [Buy it now here!]
- Fancy Pants Mini Brag Books – Foiled Gold Heart is right on trend, and these look like these would be a fantastic base for a mini album or Week in the Life.
- Hero Arts Neon Sprays – You know my love for spray inks knows no boundaries, and these spray ink colors are SO PRETTY. [Buy them now here!]
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Roll stamp set – All of Lawn Fawn’s release already looks amazing, but this sushi-themed stamp set is making me endlessly happy. [Buy it now here!]
- Tim Holtz 9.5″ Scissors from Tonic – the best scissors in the business through cutting through anything now have a big brother. I will be ordering at least two pairs without so much as an extra thought.
- Project Life Strawberry Edition – designed by Emily Ley, this new PL set is true to her clean, simple and bright design style. I’ve always loved the way she uses color, and this set promises to be a good one. [Buy it now here!]
Thanks for stopping by today. Visit brittaswiderski.com/tag/cha2014w for updates about CHA, I’ll also be tweeting and instagraming about the conference once I start traveling. I hope you’re staying warm (especially if you’re experiencing the frigid cold front that Minnesota is experiencing right now) in this winter or cool in your summer. ;)
What’s your favorite peek that you’ve seen so far? Please share in the comments on this post!
See you soon!