The much-requested dated 2015 weekly and monthly inserts for A5 size are here as well as brand new standard sizes! Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new in the store today. As always, if you have a request for a different size or type of insert, please feel free to leave a comment and I’ll see if I can make it happen!
Here’s a good look at the new sizes with the current Filofax printables. This allows you to see all of them at once and may even help you choose the type of planner that’s right for you. The sizes are as follows:
- Letter – 8.5″ x 11″ – 7 holes (also fits 3-hole standard punch) this is the only printable with no trimming involved – it has a white border around the outside to allow for printer channels
- Half-Letter – 5.5″ x 8.25″ – 7 holes (also fits 3-hole punch) this is just a smidgen shorter than half a sheet of letter paper, but it will fit perfectly in all binders of this size
- Compact – 4.25″ x 6.75″ – 6 holes (two sets of three holes) – best known as the Franklin Covey Compact Size
- A5 – 5.75″ x 8.25″ – 6 holes (two sets of three holes)
- Personal – 3.75″ x 6.75″ – 6 holes (two sets of three holes)
- Compact – 3.25″ x 4.75″ – 6 holes
Here’s a better look at just the American Standard sizes being released today in the Month on Two Pages and Week on Two Pages designs. If you would like to see more of the Filofax-sized designs in these sizes, please comment below and I will add it to the list for the next release down the road!
Just for reference, here’s a full view of the Filofax standard sizes that all types of inserts are available. Now there’s something for every type of planner!
Today also means the release of the 2015 Dated Weekly and Monthly pages for the A5 size. Yay! These have been probably the most requested item, and I’m glad to be able to have them ready for you in the shop now!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I’ve gotten several comments and emails lately from long-time blog readers that are now getting into the fun of decorating planners, and that makes me so happy. I love learning new things with lots of people! It’s awesome. But don’t worry if you’re not into planning; regular stamping and cardmaking videos are still the main part of this blog (and my youtube channel), s stick around for those! See you soon with another video. :)