I just love that name. Heck, almost as much as I love the actual My Cute Stamps stamp set. I wanted to create something with it, so here’s what I came up with:
It’s so freaking cute, I can’t even get over it. And funny. It’s the perfect card to give to Greg (read about that long story on yesterday’s post here). Thanks for all of your well-wishes! He doesn’t really “get” how other people know about his broken hand, but he’s grateful. Haha!
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Vintage Cream, and Simply Chartreuse), Stamps- My Cute Stamps (Pouty Petals) and Papertrey Ink ( Fillable Frames #10), Ink- Tsukineko (Memento Black), Markers- Copics, Vellum- The Paper Studio, Scallop Punch- Fiskars, White Pen- Signo Uniball, Ribbon- Papertrey Ink (Simply Chartreuse).
Two more things before I go make dinner and get started with my night:
1. Matt had flowers sent to my office today. He gets tons of points for being the first guy to ever send them to a place I work. (It probably helps that this is my first job where I actually have a desk, though. Ha!) He’s so thoughtful:
2. My color chart for the Jenni Bowlin Studios inks. I’ve been raving about these since the day I got my first couple, so I wanted to share the love a little. I just recieved my 12th one (Soap Powder) in the mail the other day with my SC kit, so I could finally complete the chart. Here’s the completed chart using all Papertrey Ink colors as comparison:
(click to enlarge) The colors I paired together are the following:
- Chewing Gum – Sweet Blush
- Cough Syrup – Pure Poppy
- Chili Powder – Scarlet Jewel (not a perfect match, but close)
- Chicken Feed – Summer Sunrise
- Lemon Drops – Harvest Gold (Lemon Drops is a little more “sunshiney”)
- Stick Candy – Spring Moss
- Seed Packet – New Leaf (New Leaf is a little more yellow)
- Soap Powder – Spring Rain
- Spice Tin – Enchanted Evening
- Malted Milk – Fine Linen (I think Vintage Cream is a good match, too. That’s what this chart was printed and stamped on.)
- Brown Sugar – Dark Chocolate
- Fountain Pen – True Black
I also have the chart for your own use! I left lines below the colors blank so you can match the colors with the ones you have in your stash and use often. I’m sure for the 3 or 4 colors that weren’t spot on with the PTI colors, other companies have colors that would match better. I just wanted to stay consistent across the board. :) Download the chart PDF here.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’m hoping to get some pretty things made tonight. Oh, and turn in my Chem homework by midnight… oops!