The day is here! The day is here! I’ve been working on this for the past few weeks, and I’m happy to present to you the official 2012 Holiday Wishlist Guide:
It’s here! I wanted to share the PDF with you in the best way possible – so you can download all 8 pages for free by adding it to your cart and checking out here.
Psst – No worries, your email information is for my records only; I will never share it with anyone or any company unless authorized to do so.
How It Works:
- the PDF will be sent to your email
- open the PDF and print it out
- cut out your favorite items from each category (just inside the dotted lines), you can use the PDF for help deciding – click the picture of each item to read more about it.
- paste your favorites into one of the rectangles on the last two pages
- write notes for the receiver of the list like color preferences, etc.
- give list to your shopper of choice
- shopper can type in the tinyurls into a web browser or scan the QR codes with a web-enabled device (devices like android, apple and window phones and tablets all have free QR code readers in the app stores). Scanning the QR code for each item will bring you right to the page to buy the item. It couldn’t be easier!
I hope this helps you with your listmaking this holiday season, and I can’t wait to see what you think of it! Leave a comment below if you like it and feel free to pin it using the button at the end of this post to share it with your other crafty friends. :) Thank you so much for stopping by today!
P.S. Have a question about the download? Post it in the comments below! I’ll respond ASAP. :)